Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Liverpool Wedding Show - in Action!


Last month I blogged about the spectacular Liverpool Wedding Show brought to you by Bliss Wedding Shows, which was showcased over 2 days, Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th January.  I attended on the Saturday and spent the whole day there; meeting some really inspiring industry professionals and generally having a ball!  Kid in a sweet shop springs to mind.

The event was organised to perfection, the catwalk shows were choreographed beautifully, and...well, why don't you see for yourself?  I have some FANTASTIC blogs in the pipeline from my findings that day, so WATCH.THIS.EXCITING.SPACE....
Oh, and if you did attend, take a very close look for yourself.  I saw some very familiar shiny, happy B2B's in the crowds!!! X

Promotional video brought to you by www.marrymefilms.co.uk


The Liverpool Wedding Show 2011 Promo from Marry Me Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment